Sunday, May 23, 2010

Freshyy.

WOW!!! Juz have a walk around the westlake and found many of freshy. It's make me heartbeat and excited when I saw all the freshy. It's not mean that I'm "hamsap", looking around for the lenglui..it juz that I had been assigned by God to lead and guide the freshy to suit to this new land of Kampar. Like what I said, in order to grow up, you have to come out from the comfort zone.
It's really refresh me and reminded me. When I was freshy, I came to here with nothing. Nothing means in the aspect of spiritual. I felt lost in all the way since I was new to the place. Felt all the things new. But now, it is better. I had been in Kampar for almost 1 year. I think, it is my responsibility to guide all the junior here because I know that kind of feeling is really terrible when u r alone and lost>.< so, feel free to contact me whenever u need a help. It doesn't mean that I'm indeed make more new frens but not acting like a senior or 'hamsap' or other kind of ppl..juz wan to lend a hand to you all.

Recently, I had a vision from God that God had HIS plan on each of everyone of us to play our role on behalf God's will. Bro and sis, do keep in faith on HIM and pray hard that we have strength on doing all HIS will. Thx Lord..Praise you, LORD.~~

No comments: