Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No title

Once again I updated my blog. LOL

It such a horrible, terrible and "vegitable" life. Bz until mad (although I'm not as bz as u thought). However, it is normal for us, the Y-Generation to be mad and crazy in such a appropriate way, e.g. thinking-out-of the box, creativity, energetic and etc.
I found that these required conditions are not in me. The fulfillment is not that much. I really hard to come out with new ideas (izzit imply I'm the old-thinker)?? OmG!!! I always said that, we have to take part in any activities that can improve your own skills. It sounds like I'm an active person, rite?

Actually, I had evaluate myself for these past 19 years that I had gone through. I have nothing >.< !! Nothing, nothing at all!!! I joined Y.E.S. AGM last week, and it was time to intro myself after the nomination of post in order to let others know more about me and also time to "show off" myself, how I really have my abundant experience and all those. I was grief-stricken. I hold no post instead of just joined as a helper. Upset! Izzit the time for me to start over again??? Izzit the challenge for me???

Oh no!! Life full of difficulties and challenges. No matter wad, you have to withstand with it. Make used of all your time...I was failed for my time management and until now easily to get distracted by those enticement, such as launching the internet for non-purpose. What such a wasting time action?!!! I have to disciplined myself in a very very strict way, otherwise, I will be a failure person. I will failed my life, failed those who putting hope on me (my parent), failed to become the child of GOD.

p/s: GOD, I earnestly seek for your presence in my whole life! I don't want be a failure person. I want to be a disciplined and self-motivate, and can come out with creativity ideas. As for You are great, I will do whatever based on your will. Have mercy on me~

No comments: