Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THIRD DAY

Today is my foundation 1st day orientation. I woke up early in the morning 6.45am...Taking bath, eat breakfast, tidy up, and then prepared go to bus stop. I think, 1st week is F. O. C. for the bus fees. The bus came at 7.25am and arrived at UTAR about 8.00am something. What we have to do is to make a registration. After that, we pass up our declaration letter. Then, all of these done. The process take only about 30 minutes. Wow! How can they have high efficiency but not our government??? We just walk around the campus and enjoyed viewing. Later, Kim Ban (my roommate) & I walk along the pedestrian path back to 'home'(my second home) at Weslake. As I know, the place which UTAR developed is given by the developer of Westlake to build up a university. And then, the developer took the best strategy that is developed the accomodation for students. Pray to the God...it rain for few hours...cooling weather. All day long, I just sit at room and search for the internet. Searching meaningless...Watch movie lo...Take a nap...etc. Mary borrow bicycle from me to buy her lunch. Wow, kean! 3pm take lunch! About 6.30pm, walk to back roll of my house to buy my dinner. Economic' Rice, RM 3.50. Hehe^^
Then, go for a spin in my 'taman'. After that, chat with my family. But, failed. Damn internet server! My msn sign in from 7.00pm until 10.00pm also not success. Fxxk!!! I think I have to online in the midnight. The line is not stuck! Wakaka>.<










No comments: